Bell Stratus MIPS Κράνος Δρόμου
Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance – ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats – and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that´s easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you´re hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
– Mips®-equipped – mips stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
– Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell – a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet´s outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
– Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
– Sport: cycling
– Number of vents: 18 vents
– Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
– Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
– Float fit – a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with mips)