Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
– high density perforated imitation leather for optimum fit and ventilation
– BOA L6 twist lock enables fast and precise fine adjustment
– asymmetrically arranged strap for pressure relief at the top of the foot (offset straps)
– lightweight rubber outsole provides grip in all conditions
– fibreglass reinforced midsole for good power transmission
– wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
– ideal in combination with Shimano PD-M530, PD-M520 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.